1.Take out removable padding and unfasten any buttons before washing
2.For hand wash only garments, wash separately in cold water with mild detergent
3.Do not wring.
4.Spin dry to remove excess water or gentle squeeze to remove excess water
5. Hang inside out in the shade to dry
6. Some colors are not colorfast (pre-wash with one teaspoon of salt before use).
7. Do not use bleach.
8. Do not wash with towels or any other abrasive materials
9. If the garment is machine wash, wash inside out in a wash bag using mild detergent with similar colors
10. Do not soak or leave wet
11. Do not tumble dry
12. Do not iron
13. Do not dry clean
14. Avoid rough surfaces & heat – particularly for fabrics with texture & reflective prints.